BE LIKE OUR THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS AND TRAIN ONLINE!
Before talking about the legal context, it is important to understand why online training is the future. In this sense, studies show that online learning is 500% more effective than classroom training!
We have to admit that in times of pandemic, even children have had to adapt to this new reality and they are nonetheless well educated.
However, several facts explain this data. Student:
- Can train on their best attention span, following their circadian rhythm;
- Can learn at their own pace, lesson by lesson. Well known in music, "atomic" learning allows you to learn part of a piece and practice it, then move on to the next bar;
- Can move forward and backward as desired, all in order to truly master the subject, technique or knowledge;
- Never feel "stupid" since there is no accountability for how many times they wish to review a lesson;
- No longer learns in Swiss cheese holes. In a regular class, if a notion is misunderstood, the group continue, leaving the person with a lack of understanding;
- Even people with disabilities, social problems or learning difficulties can follow these trainings. For example, we already have a good number of clients with autism or language difficulties who can now take our trainings without discrimination;
- No longer has to squeeze in a full day in a busy schedule babysitting, being away from home and using free time to do so.
In addition, even in a context where hygiene is the order of the day, we no longer have to be afraid of contact with the dreaded mannequin.
All these reasons, more than a thousand clients give them to us in comments after each of our courses. ALL, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, are delighted with this new way of learning which leaves many organizations far behind, having no idea that one day the company would be there!
First of all, it should be said that NO ORGANIZATION is more recognized than another since no standardization body exists in Canada.
Already used by the federal government across Canada, our training courses comply with the provincial "Workers compensation boards".
In Quebec, the Ministry of the Family already accepts online first aid training, in its own regulations.
For its part, it should be noted that the CNESST recognizes contractors who obtain a subsidy for first aid training in the workplace by the minimum standards of first aid and first aid. These standards, like labor standards, are minimum standards. Any company that decides to exceed the latter will be the better off. Any training exceeding the requested 16 hours has been, in our own experience, accepted by the inspectors, in our own experience as a contractor. Periodically, we got a call from the state-owned company to tell us that a company was exempt for exceeding standards.
Exceed the standards
Our first aid programs in businesses and daycare centers include initial training and continuing education throughout the card's validity period.
during the 3 years of validity of your card, you have ongoing training that keeps you alert, every month. No more cold showers in the initial class with the feeling that everyone doesn't know what to do after 2 months!
continuing education therefore ensures that your complete course will exceed the minimum required by law. For example, in-company training, including continuing education, lasts 32 hours during the 3-year period and that in childcare, 16 hours. So many reasons to look to the future of first aid training. Imagine always being genuinely ready to react?
In conclusion, when you exceed the standards, you can't be asked to meet the minimum, can you?